This Policy is published in compliance with:
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011;
- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021; and
- The Payment and Settlement Act, 2007.
- We are committed to protecting Your personal data and respecting Your privacy. Please read the following terms of the Policy carefully to understand Our practices regarding Your personal data and how We will treat it. This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from You or about You, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us.
- By using the Website, You consent to the collection, storage, use, transfer, and disclosure of Your personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by, this Policy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- The information We collect from You shall be based on You use Our Website or Our mobile application (the “Application”)
- Personal information for the creation of an account
This Website and Our Application collects personal information for creating Your account with Us. The following information may be collected by Us:
- Identity data – We may collect information and data pertaining to Your identity and contact data (email, phone number, name, business address, home address, fax number) in order for Us to provide services to You;
- Device data- We may collect any relevant device data which includes IP addresses, browser types and versions, time zone settings, and locations;
- Usage data – Any other data including information about how You use Our Website/ Application may be collected by Us;
- Services data- We may collect any other data required to perform the services; and
- Visitor information- When You visit Our Website, We may collect specific information and data related to IP address and the pages You visited and when You use Our services. We may collect information on how You use those services.
- Personal sensitive data- When You visit Our Website, for registering, We may need information and data such as Aadhaar, PAN, KYC and other relevant information for providing You services.
We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or analytical data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from Your personal data and does not personally identify You. For example, We may aggregate Your usage data to calculate the percentage of Users accessing Our Website from a specific geographical area.
By providing these details You will receive the login id and password to the phone number registered with Us. Information collected by Us shall solely used for the purpose of creating an account. The Website does not collect any information about Your computer/mobile hardware and software.
The contributions from the Users shall be collected only after their prior written consent is provided. The Website shall allow You to login using the user id and password, once We have authenticated Your information. You shall be able to make contributions on the Website when login credentials are provided to You. Information relating to electronic transactions entered via the Website shall be protected by encryption technology. We have partnered with secure payment gateways.
- Real Time Access
Users shall have real-time access to their contributions through the Application where they can track their contributions made and the allocation of the contributions in the farm.
- Purchases/ Redemption of Points/Tokens
The contributions made by the Users shall be transferred as wallet points/tokens which shall enable them to make purchases of the farm products through the Application. The wallet points/ tokens can either be used to purchase farm products or be redeemed in the form of cash.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
- We will only use Your personal data as the law allows Us to. We shall use the information provided by You to contact You, or where We need to comply with a legal obligation.
- You understand that when You consent to providing Us with Your personal data, You also consent to Us disclosing such data to third parties. In general, We disclose Your personal data to manage Our relationship with You, in connection with the services, or to provide the Website to You.
- You are aware that by using Our Website and Application, You authorise Us, Our associate partners, and affiliates to contact You through email, phone, or any other means otherwise. This is to ensure that You are aware of all the services offered by Us.
- You are aware that any and all information pertaining to You, whether or not You directly provide to Us, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, chats, etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by Us in order to render services to You and You expressly authorise Us to do so. This may include but not be limited to storage providers, data analytics providers, third party payment systems, payment aggregators and banks. We may also share this information with Our affiliates.
- You agree and acknowledge that We may share data without Your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the terms of the arrangement We have with You, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We use different methods to collect and process data about You. Such information would include the following:
- Information You give Us – The information (including identity, contact, and communications data). You consent to giving Us about You when You use Our Website and Application or by corresponding with Us (by email or chat). Such information would include any form of information provided to Us when We contact You and any other information that You provide. If You contact Us, We will keep record of the information.
- Information We collect about You– Each time You visit Our Website, We will automatically collect personal data including device and usage data. We collect this data using cookies and other similar technologies.
- AUTHENTICITY OF INFORMATION
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Website and the Application is authentic.
- You agree that the information and personal data You provide Us with is true, correct, and accurate. We shall not be liable for any incorrect or false information or personal data that You might provide Us.
- You may review the information and personal data that You have provided during Your use of the Website and Application and choose to correct or modify this as well. You may do so by writing to Us or Our Grievance Officer as specified in Clause 16 of this Policy.
- THIRD PARTY USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
- We use third-party user experience improvement services (including, but not limited to, those provided by Google and applications to better understand Your behaviour on the Website and the Application.
- Your relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of Your relationship with Us. These third parties may allow You to permit/restrict the information that is collected. It may be in Your interest to individually restrict or enable such data collections.
- THIRD PARTY AUTHENTICATION SERVICES
- We use third party authentication services (including but not limited to those provided by Google and/or its affiliates). In such cases, We may be privy to, granted access to, and/or store certain data available with these third parties for registration and identification purposes.
- SECURITY OF DATA
- We take appropriate protocols to protect Your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction using the same safeguards as We use for Our own proprietary information.
- We have put in put in place measures such that Your personal information in Our possession or under Our control is destroyed and/or anonymised as soon as it is reasonable to assume that: (a) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (b) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes. We implement certain security measures including encryption, firewalls, and socket layer technology to protect Your personal information from unauthorised access and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the applicable rules (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules, 2011). However, You agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing the Platform, You agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
In accordance with applicable laws, We may use Your information:
- To send You marketing communications about Our products and service;.
- To send You news, newsletters, and event information;
- To use information provided by You for pitching and advertising prospective Users/ consumers through email, telephone, online meetings and consumer conferences; and
- To send You marketing communications about products and services of Our affiliated entities.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- You may be required to provide additional personal information for marketing/ pitching for investing in the farm.
- You are not under any obligation, either contractually or statutorily to provide any of Your data to Us. We shall not be able to provide You with any services such as newsletters and insights, if You do not provide Us with the required information.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party operated websites, mobile apps or other digital services, including those that may be linked through Our Website or Application or services, and We encourage You to review the respective privacy policies published on such third party websites.
- We collect data by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files which are sent to Your browser from the Website or Application and are stored on Your computer or device (hard drive). The cookies shall not provide access to data in Your computer or device such as email addresses or any other data that can be traced to You personally. The data collected by way of cookies will allow Us to administer the Website and Application and provide You with a tailored and user-friendly service. The cookies shall enable You to access certain features or services of the Website and Application. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify when You receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent.
- Cookies help Us adapt Our Website and Application to provide more relevant and accessible information. For example, cookies allow Us to ensure that the information displayed on Your next visit to Our Website will match up with Your preferences. You may configure Your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify You when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect Your online experience and/or prevent You from taking full advantage of Our Website and Application
- DATA RETENTION
- You are aware that Your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by Us for a reasonable period after termination of Your use of Our Website. We may also retain personal data for longer than the duration of the business relationship should We need to retain it to protect ourselves against legal claims, use it for analysis or historical record-keeping, or comply with Our information management policies and schedules. If You request that We delete Your personal data, We will make reasonable attempts to delete all instances of the information in their entirety.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY MEASURES
- We insist upon maintaining the industry standards to help protect Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In order to achieve this, We undertake certain security measures to safeguard Your Information from illegal and unauthorized access. We shall implement and maintain commercially reasonable safeguards such as access controls, passwords, data security measures, anti-virus systems for security and protection of the Information. You understand that no network system or internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, all the security measures undertaken by Us are not absolutely safe and error-free. Therefore, We do not guarantee and assume no liability or responsibility for the disclosure of Your Information in any form whatsoever.
- All online payments take place through Our partnered payment gateway and We undertake the highest possible efforts to ensure that all such sensitive information is transacted over secure servers. Such Information is used only to complete a transaction with You and We do not store any financial details such as debit card details/UPI/credit card details or any other online payment methods chosen.
- If You suspect any unauthorized use of Your account, You must immediately notify Us by emailing the contact provided below in Section 16. You shall be liable to indemnify Us due to any loss suffered by Us due to such unauthorized use of Your account or password.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
- You are aware that in the event We go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of Our assets, Your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
- We keep Our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at Our sole discretion. We would update Our Policy as and when needed. If We make any material changes, We will notify You by means of a notice on this Website, prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage You to periodically visit this page for the latest information on Our privacy compliance. In any case, Our commitment to protect the privacy of Website Users will continue to remain.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- You may contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry relating to this Policy or an enquiry relating to Your personal information (including reviewing or updating). You can also do so by writing to Our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, at the address provided below:
Name: Satyendra Prabhu
Email Address: email@example.com